In Your Corner Fighting For You
No Matter What

Don’t Let A Criminal Charge Ruin Your Child’s Future

When your child makes a mistake, it shouldn’t follow them around for the rest of their life. Having a lawyer who can clearly explain your child’s legal options and fight for their rights is crucial. Since opening our doors in 1996, Ernst & Associates, LLC, has worked with parents throughout Ohio and Northern Kentucky to help them resolve their children’s legal problems. We know what is on the line and will utilize our knowledge and skill to minimize the consequences of running afoul of the law.

Dedicated To Protecting Your Child’s Future

In order to prevent negative impacts on your child’s future opportunities, it is crucial that you speak with an experienced lawyer. Our goal, ultimately, is to get the charges dropped. If the prosecution is unwilling to drop charges, we encourage the court to use an alternative sentencing option. This can include anger management classes, diversion programs or counseling. In avoiding the long-term consequences of a conviction, your child can put this behind them and move forward.

While every type of criminal charge should be taken seriously, underage OVIs are especially complex. Ohio has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to underage drinking. If you are under the age of 21 and are pulled over with a blood alcohol content of .02 or more, you will be charged with a first-degree misdemeanor. If found guilty, the penalties are severe. Your child could be looking at fines, time behind bars, and a license suspension that lasts anywhere between 6 months to three years. They also may be required to complete an alcohol treatment program. Our team of lawyers is here to minimize these penalties.

Schedule A Free Consultation By Calling Today

Our firm is led by Matthew Ernst, a nationally recognized attorney. Put your trust in a team that will do everything they can to help you. To schedule a free consultation, call our office in Cincinnati at 513-548-5544 today. You can also fill out our online contact form.